- The cost to take an online credit course is: $75 per course.
- Each course is worth 6 credits – the equivalent credit of 1 day.
- E-learning courses may not be used for continuing education credit more than every four seasons.
- E-learning courses are available to complete at any time, at your convenience.
- The deadline for registering for this course for credit in the 16-17 season is: Apr 15, 2017.
- The deadline for completing this course for credit in the 16-17 season is: Jun 15, 2017.
- After your online registration has been processed, you will receive a separate email with a link to access the online course site (this is not automatic – we have to send it to you from the office). Save the link until you are ready to begin.
- Candidates will have two attempts per season for the exam. If the exam candidate does not achieve 70% or higher at either attempt, the exam candidate will not be eligible to attempt the exam until the following season.
Online courses are available from August 15 to June 15.
Online registration is available for members only.
You can click on column heading to sort by that column.
You can click on an Event Title for a course description.
You can filter by values with the drop-down boxes.
Refresh the page to reset your search.
|CLICK HERE||990||Alpine||History of Snowsports||Online||6 credits (1 day)||Aug 15 – Apr 15||Apr 15||75.00|
|CLICK HERE||991||Alpine||Adult Development & Aging||Online||6 credits (1 day)||Aug 15 – Apr 15||Apr 15||75.00|
|CLICK HERE||992||Adaptive||VI & DD Skiers||Online||6 credits (1 day)||Aug 15 – Apr 15||Apr 15||75.00|
Online – History of Snowsports – Open to all
Historical perspectives of how skiing techniques and the skills required to use them were developed; compares traditional and contemporary ski techniques.
Online – Adult Development & Aging – Open to all
Increases the teacher’s awareness of how the aging process affects the senior skier.
Online – VI & DD Skiers – Open to all