To become a REGISTERED member of PSIA/AASI – Eastern Division, the requirements are:
- Be an active employee of a snowsports school that conducts a regular program of instructor education and training and/or be a member of a PSIA/AASI – Eastern Division recognized snowsports school.
- Complete 25 hours of combined in-house training and actual on hill teaching, as attested to by the snowsports school director. The training should include areas of skill and knowledge addressed in the American Teaching System.
- Be 16 years of age or older, at time of application.
- Complete a membership application and pay dues to the Association.
Click here for a
Application to print
The primary goal of PSIA/AASI – Eastern Division is to provide the tools and events to allow our members to continually improve their snowsports instruction skills.
To remain a Registered member in good standing, it is your responsibility to:
- Pay dues on an annual basis (July 1 through June 30).
- Participate in an applicable event or exam, become Certified, and attend a minimum of every 2 seasons thereafter, once you are a Certified member.