- How to JOIN!
- NEW MEMBERS, who join before Feb. 15, 2017 will be up for renewal by June 30, 2017.
- NEW MEMBERS, who join Feb. 15, 2017 or AFTER will be up for renewal in the spring of 2018.
Use this simple search tool to confirm the membership status and certification level of your instructors. Access to the tool is limited to school directors or a designated area employee with human resources responsibilities. If you can’t access the tool via the login, or if you wish to add another area employee, please contact the office at 518-452-6095.
- Snowsports School Management Seminar
- Eastern Division Event Schedule
- Eastern Division Printable PDF Schedule
- Eastern Division Online Registration – Calendar View
- Eastern Division Online Registration – List View
- Eastern Division Online Registration – Sortable View
- Event Descriptions
- Feature Event Descriptions
- 17-18 Bid Request
- 17-18 Bid Form Only
- 16-17 National Member School Packet
- 16-17 National Member School Application
- 16-17 National Member School Standards
- 16-17 National Member School Plaque Order Form
- New Member Application
- Event Application
- Pro Shop/Bookstore Order Form
- Advertising Policies & Rates
- International Transfers
- Cross Divisional Exams
- Outside Credit Requests
- Reinstatement Requests
EASTERN DIVISION EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
√ Held at your resort
√ Available to snowsports school directors only
√ All program descriptions below are two pages and include a request form
- 16-17 In-House Level I Exam – Exams for each discipline are available. See details and specific requirements.
- 16-17 In-House Adaptive Educational Event* – Adaptive only, two-day event, for members and non-members. See details and specific requirements.
- 16-17 In-House Educational Event – Any discipline, two-day event, must meet all requirements to obtain attendee educational update credit.
- 16-17 Eastern Division Consulting – Available for each discipline. You decide the topic.
* A portion of the cost of these events are provided through the CE Burbridge Memorial Scholarship and the PSIA-E Education Foundation.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM IN-HOUSE ROSTER FORMS (for use at approved events & clinics)
OTHER EASTERN PROGRAMS
- Make Winter More Fun! – Current Eastern Division promotional slogan targeting skiing and riding public to take lessons from PSIA-AASI members at our consumer-oriented website.
- Scholarship Program
- Area Rep Program
- Go With a Pro – a universal consumer message to increase interest in taking a lesson in order to increase the value of lessons and instructors.
- Winter Feels Good – Build your business with this SIA developed public awareness campaign.
- Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month – in January encourages children and adults to learn by taking lessons from professional instructors. It also challenges current skiers and snowboarders to improve their skills through lessons.
PROMOTIONS & DEALS
CONTACT US – click here for full staff listing.