December 11-12, 2021
Here are the covid protocols for Killington resort as we stand today (August 2021):
KILLINGTON RESORT COVID-19 SAFETY POLICIES
Killington continues to monitor and comply with required Covid-19 standards, prioritizing the safety and well being of guests, staff and community. We are continuing to take the following measures in accordance with state guidance which apply to both guests and staff:
- Stay home if in the past 14 days have you had close contact with a person confirmed to have Covid-19 or in the past 24 hours experienced any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever (>100.4°F / 38°C) or felt feverish, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new Loss of taste or smell.
- Comply with physical distance guidelines and remain at least 6 ft. apart from others if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Comply with our mask/face covering requirement: Our mask policy has been updated as of May 15, in accordance with the latest update from the CDC and VT Dept. of Health. Guests who are fully vaccinated no longer need to wear a mask, indoors or outdoors. Guests who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear a face mask in indoor spaces.
- Booking all activities in advance online or by phone by credit card.
- Wash hands or use sanitizer frequently.
|Event||Open To||Dates||Registration Opens||Registration Closes||Cost||Event Max||ONLINE REGISTRATION|
|Alpine Mini Academy||All Certified Members||December 11-12, 2021||09/27/2021, at 9:00am||12/04/2021||$250||24 Participants||ONLINE REGISTRATION|
|Tele Mini Academy||All Members & Non-Members||December 11-12, 2021||09/27/2021, at 9:00am||12/04/2021||$180||10 Participants||ONLINE REGISTRATION|
The room block for attendees can now be booked online for the Pro Jam – please update/check dates if attending Mini Academy.
*Please note that a room reservation does not guarantee or hold a registration spot in the event itself.
“These events are made possible in part through a grant from the PSIA-AASI Education Foundation.”