2021-2022 National-Eastern School Membership Program
In the 2019-20 season, we invited snowsports schools to become a National-Eastern PSIA-AASI Member School with a “three tier” option for membership. Each tier adds more benefits (e.g. Snowsports Seminar registration, Eastern Ed Staff training days) for your school and your instructors. In the 2020-21 season we still offered the National and Eastern Member School Program, however only while providing the basic membership option.
Our goal with this program is to continue to support you as our key partners — the resorts and schools throughout the Eastern Division. When you join or renew your partnership investment this year, you’ll gain access to more education and training tools than ever before – all geared to help you recruit, retain, and train snowsports instructors who will be able to deliver that great guest experience to the folks who visit your area.
We once again have THREE options and tier levels of membership to choose from; all are content and benefit-rich and designed to help you fulfill your potential and maximize your partnership with PSIA and AASI.
Check out the options below, make the choice that best fits your needs and budget and sign up today – some of the benefits are schedule-sensitive so the sooner you respond the better chance we have to lock down your training requests!
PSIA-AASI Member School, Eastern Division – Tier 1
Cost: $150 ($90 to National; $60 to Eastern)
Adaptive schools only: $125 ($90 to National; $35 to Eastern)
PSIA-AASI Eastern Division Member School Benefits to include:
- “50 for 50” Education Dollars Reward Program for Hosting Events: For every 50 lift tickets we use from your school and resort for Eastern events, we will reward you with $50 in “education bucks” that you can redeem in the following season for distribution to members of your school staff. This will help in subsidizing their Snowsports education development via attendance at Level II preps, pre-reqs and exams. Other event types need approval from the Eastern Division Director of Education.
- Your school can also post unlimited job postings at no charge on PSIA-AASI’s Job Board.
- A diverse (and ever-expanding) slate of e-learning courses are among PSIA-AASI’s newest educational offerings, some of which are designed specifically to help your new hires and first-year instructors get an edge on how to succeed.
- Instantly verify your Employee’s Membership and Certification Status
- Digital Subscription Access to All Educational Materials for the School
- Receive up to a 30% bulk discount on Education Materials
- Guide for New Instructors E-Learning Course
- Align your education training with PSIA-AASI National Standards
- Use the Marketing Toolkit to Recruit New Hires & Promote Benefits of Professional Lessons
- Order new member school plaque and use a digital badge
- Stay updated about the latest industry news and trends
- Build your business with the Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month Toolkit
- “Find a Snowsports School” Listing, Web Links & Map Location on Consumer-Oriented www.MakeWinterMoreFun.com
PSIA-AASI Member School, Eastern Division – Tier 2
Benefits to include:
- All Tier 1 benefits, plus. . .
- Registration for the SSM Seminar or Eastern Trainer’s Academy for 1 member staff person (value of $295).
- One day of Eastern Education Staff on-site training per your requested needs (does not count toward continuing education credits and is dependent on staff availability – some requested staff may require additional travel expense subsidy). (Value of $475)
- Up to three employment and/or event promotional blurbs on Eastern Social Media outlets (Facebook groups, Instagram, Twitter) with combined followers of 5,000-plus members.
- Recognition in the winter issue of the SnowPro (11,000 distribution).
- “Learn it. Love it. Share it!” promotional flyers for locker rooms to build interest in membership and instructor retention. (Please note posters requests are fulfilled by specific request, when available.)
PSIA-AASI Member School, Eastern Division – Tier 3
Benefits to include:
- All Tier 2 benefits, plus. . .
- An additional registration for the SSM Seminar or Eastern Trainer’s Academy for a total of TWO member staff persons (value of $590).
- An additional training day for a total of TWO days of Eastern Education Staff on-site training (or ONE day with TWO education staff) per your requested needs (does not count toward continuing education credits and is dependent on staff availability – some requested staff may require additional travel expense subsidy).